Rapid Roof and Restoration offers top-quality roofing and construction services in Toledo and throughout the Northwest Ohio. Expert advice, honest service, and exceptional workmanship are our core values. Homeowners will work directly with the owner to guide them through the process from estimate to final inspection.
If we cannot do the job right, we will not do it all, we will not compromise quality or integrity no matter the circumstances. We will be upfront, honest, and transparent every step of the way.
Our Process: What to expect
Click each section below to learn more…
- Once we receive a request for quote, the first contact a customer receives is a call by one of our experienced project managers or the owner himself. During this call your project manager, who will be your main point of contact for the entirety of your project, will ask some general questions regarding the project and discuss the next steps. From here the following will happen…
Aerial Measurements Guarantee Accuracy
We will then order an Eagleview on your property for fast and extremely accurate measurements of your roof. You will also be provided this report so you know exactly how many square feet of roofing is on your project, this holds us accountable and provides assurance you are only getting charged what you should as most homeowners will not know how many square feet of shingle we will need for installation. Some roofing companies have been known for inflating material lists unbeknownst to clients. We will provide the report directly to you for your review.
Presenting Quote with Aerial Measurements
After initial aerial measurements by Eagleview if necessary, we will schedule an appointment, your project manager will do a visual inspection, obtain some additional measurements, and take pictures of your house. He or she may also request to look in your attic to see the underside of the roof to properly estimate the cost of your project. 97% of quotes can be given without ANY customer contact.
An estimate is generally ready in 24hrs. Your project manager will contact customer to review quote and answer any questions you may have. If you request, we can schedule a time to sit down with homeowners to go over estimate in detail. This allows us to ensure clarity if needed on an estimate and to answer any initial questions a homeowner may have.
PLEASE NOTE: You will NEVER get a hardcore sales pitch or a request for payment or signatures at this time. We know this is a large purchase and believe in giving homeowners ample time to decide what’s best and secure financing if needed.
- After you are presented an estimate, you are welcome to call your project manager or owner at any time with any questions.
- Your project manager will follow up with you weekly after your estimate is provided or until a decision is made.
- Once a quote has been approved, you will be asked to sign and date the document, which will serve as the homeowner/contractor contract.
- It generally takes 7-14 days from the date the contract is signed to start the project. Your project manager will communicate an estimated timeframe in which we will start the work. This time frame is subject to change as it is weather permitting. Delays due to workload, holidays, unforeseen circumstances on other projects may come up but you will be informed every step of the way.
- Around a week from the anticipated start of your project, your project manager will do a pre-construction walkthrough, confirm shingle color and style, drip edge color and notate any important information pertaining to install he or she may see on site.
- At the time of your pre-construction walkthrough, you will be required to provide a down payment, the amount is usually 50% of contract price but some jobs require additional work and final amount will be arranged with your project manager.
- The required materials and dumpster will either be delivered the day before, or the day of, the start of your project. Details on the placement of the materials and dumpster will be discussed with you prior to delivery.
- The crew will most likely arrive first thing in the morning. A more specific time will be communicated to you by your project manager if any different.
- The crew will take precautions to keep your landscaping and other exterior features of the house safe from falling debris however, due to nature of installs some damage may occur to landscape. Any marks on siding will be removed with cleaner and towel. Some damage to landscape and lawn are unpreventable but we will mitigate as much as possible.
- Most of our jobs will be completed in 1-2 days. Many of our jobs only take a single day to complete.
- During install the crew will be tearing shingles off of your roof and the debris will be on the ground, we know the look isn’t pleasant and can be overwhelming, but a few crew members will take some time to clean up throughout the process, the majority of the cleanup will occur when they are finished installing the new roof at the end of the day. At the very end of the job, all trash will be picked up and magnetic rollers will be used to pick up loose nails.
*some mails will not be able to be seen or picked up due to being impacted into soil or in gutters and will become visible in the coming months as rain washes nails off roof and exposes nails imbedded into soil. If additional magnetic sweep is needed please call and we will send someone out as quickly as we can.
- Your project manager and owner will always be available before, during and after your project.
- Once work is completed, a final inspection will be completed. Most likely it will be the day of install and final payment will need to be completed before removal of on -site dumpster.
- Warranty will be registered with manufacturers if applicable.
- We stand behind our work, if for any reason you have any questions we are here to help.